Thank you for visiting Rusted Windmill! We offer fun vacation rentals in great locations for the perfect Getaway trip! Whether you are looking for the couples weekend, family vacation, guys or girls weekend; we have a location for you!
Ellicottville, New York - Wildflower Unit 55
Wildflower unit 55 is a vacation rental in Ellicottville, New York; near Holiday Valley resort and HoliMont ski resort. Escape the stress and routines from everyday life! The perfect staycation! Just far enough away from the cities; this small town has a lot of charm, character and fun. The spectacular mountain scenery and sports, fine dining, spas and shops create the perfect get away. There are plenty of activities throughout the year; including festivals, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, fine dining, spas and golf. This website outlines excursions, scenic drives, activites, events, Wildlfower unit 55 accommodations, restaurants, shops and spas in order to plan your getaway to Ellicottville. Take a trip and find the magic of Ellicottville!
Winter 2017 Activities
Wildflower Unit 55 is located 1 mile from downtown Ellicottville and within 15 minutes of many activites in the region. The following is a list of some events and activites that are detailed further in our Event page.
- Canadian Friendship Week - January 2 - 8, 2017
- 2017 Harley Day - January 21, 2017
- 2017 Winter Blues and Brews Weekend- January 20 - 22, 2017
- 2017 Your Turn Women's Ski Clinic at Holiday Valley - January 26-27, 2017
- 2017 Aspire Ski the Valley - January 29, 2017
- 2017 Art Roscoe Loppet - Allegany State Park - February 12, 2017
- Sprague Brook Scramble Snowshoe Race - Glenwood NY - February 18, 2017
- 2017 Penguin Paddle at Holiday Valley - February 25, 2017
- New York State Ski and Stay Weekend - March 3 - 4, 2017
- 2017 Winter Carnival and Ellicottville Mardi Gras Weekend - March 10 - 12, 2017
- 2017 Pond Skimming at Holiday Valley - March 18, 2017
- 2017 NY Maple Weekends - March 18-19, 2017 and March 25-26, 2017
- Fridays and Saturdays a shuttle is available from downtown Ellicottville and Wildflower to the Seneca Allegany Casino!