Thank you for visiting Rusted Windmill! Our vacation rental in Ellicottville, NY is the perfect Getaway trip for a couples weekend, family vacation, guys or girls weekend. Enjoy the outdoors, sports, shopping, dining, events and more!
Ellicottville, New York - Wildflower Unit 55
Wildflower unit 55 is a vacation rental in Ellicottville, New York; near Holiday Valley resort and HoliMont ski resort. Escape the stress and routines from everyday life! The perfect staycation! Just far enough away from the cities; this small town has a lot of charm, character and fun. The spectacular mountain scenery and sports, fine dining, spas and shops create the perfect get away. There are plenty of activities throughout the year; including festivals, skiing, hiking, mountain biking, fine dining, spas and golf. This website outlines excursions, scenic drives, activites, events, Wildlfower unit 55 accommodations, restaurants, shops and spas in order to plan your getaway to Ellicottville. Take a trip and find the magic of Ellicottville!
Winter 2018 Activities
Wildflower Unit 55 is located 1 mile from downtown Ellicottville and within 15 minutes of many activites in the region. The following is a list of some events and activites that are detailed further in our Event page.
- Canadian Friendship Week - January 2 - 8, 2018
- 2018 Winter Blues and Brews Weekend- January 19 - 20, 2018
- 2018 Your Turn Women's Ski Clinic at Holiday Valley - January 25-26, 2018
- 2018 Aspire Ski the Valley - January 28, 2018
- 2018 Mountain Man Day at Holiday Valley - February 9, 2018
- 2018 Art Roscoe Loppet - Allegany State Park - February 11, 2018
- Sprague Brook Scramble Snowshoe Race - Glenwood NY - February 18, 2018
- 2018 Penguin Paddle at Holiday Valley - February 24, 2018
- New York State Ski and Stay Weekend - March 2 - 3, 2018
- 2018 Winter Carnival and Ellicottville Mardi Gras Weekend - March 9 - 11, 2018
- 2018 Pond Skimming at Holiday Valley - March 24, 2018
- 2018 NY Maple Weekends - March 17-18, 2018 and March 24-25, 2018
- Fridays and Saturdays a shuttle is available from downtown Ellicottville and Wildflower to the Seneca Allegany Casino!