Berea Ohio Residential Home Rental
This 3 bedroom 1 bath bungalow single family home is located in the city of Berea, is 17 miles from downtown Cleveland. It is close to the Cleveland Metroparks Mill Steam Run Reservation and Wallace Lake. The home is located on a no outlet street, so there is minimal car traffic. There is convenient access to I-71, being only 2 miles to the highway. And the home is located less than 1 mile to downtown Berea and Baldwin Wallace University.
- 1,200 square foot home with 3 bedrooms, 1 bathroom, living room, kitchen, utility room, breezeway room and a 1 car attached garage.
- Two first floor bedrooms.
- A newly remodeled second floor bedroom.
- A newly remodeled bathroom (tub and shower).
- A newly remodeled breezeway room.
- Washer and Dryer.
- Hardwood floors.
- Central Heat and Air Conditioning.
- Water softener.
- Gas range and oven.
- Microwave oven.
- Ceiling fans.
- Cable TV jacks.
- Telephone jacks.
- Park like back yard.
- Electric bill averages $50 to 60 per month. Service Provider - The Illuminating Company 800-589-3101 www.firstenergycorp.com
- Gas bill 12 month average is $80 per month. Service Provider - Columbia Gas of Ohio 800-344-4077 https://www.columbiagasohio.com/
- Cable TV / Internet Providers - WOW Internet and Cable, Spectrum and Cox Cable
- WOW telephone and website: 800-343-2076 - www.wowway.com
- Spectrum telephone and website: 855-243-8892 www.spectrum.com
- COX Cable telephone website: 866-961-0027 www.cox.com
- Water / Sewer / Stormwater averages $40 per month.
Our Berea rental has convenient access to I-71 and I-480 and is 17 minutes to downtown Cleveland.
This comfortable home has 3 bedrooms, room for storage, a quiet back yard and an efficient use of space. The renovated bathroom, hardwood floors and attached garage are great features. Enjoy cooking on the gas range. The house has great access to the metro parks and berea park system, if you enjoy hiking, biking or recreational activities. Coe lake has great seasonal events for you enjoy within waking distance.
This spacious living room has hardwood floor, a ceiling fan, cable outlet and is 12 feet by 16 feet.
The kitchen has a gas stove and oven, dishwasher and a full sized refridgerator. There are pleanty of cabinets for storage and a breakfast bar. The room has space for a microwave oven and has a ceiling fan. The room is 8 feet by 11 feet.
Our renovated bathroom has been updated with fresh tile, a soaker showerhead and new bathtub. The bathroom is located on the first floor. The dimensions are 7 feet by 5 feet. The bathroom has a closet next to it.
The Master bedroom has hardwood floors, a closet and a ceiling fan. The room is 10 feet by 13 feet and faces the backyard.
The bedroom has hardwood floors, a closet and ceiling fan. The room is 9 feet by 11 feet and faces the backyard!
Second Floor Bedroom
The second floor bedroom has 4 areas with built in shelves and a walk in closet. The room also has a cable television jack and windows facing the front and back yard. This large room is 12 feet by 30 feet.
The Breezeway room has an entrance from the garage, front yard and has access to the deck. The room is 9 feet by 18 feet.
The Utility room has pleanty of hooks for jackets and coats and extra storage shelves. The room is 7 feet by 9 feet and has a utility sink and the clothes washer.
Backyard and Deck!
The backyard has a nice deck to relax on in the shade of a large tree. The backyard is landscaped and has room to play.
Our Berea rental is located on a quiet no-outlet street and has convenient access to the metro parks, downtown Berea, the airport, and major interstates 71 and 480.